[libnice] Optional GUPNP

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Mon Feb 20 13:13:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 18:13 +0530, Labeeb Ibrahim wrote:
> 1 - Can someone tell me why the leak occurs?

The leak is in gupnp, not libnice.. You may want to try a newer version
of gssdp/gupnp.

> 2 - Why is gupno optional for libnice?

GUPnP is not necessary to implement the ICE specification. It only
increases a bit the chances of making a connection happen. I used it as
a dependency as the platform for which this work was done already
included GUPnP so we though we may as well use it.

--
Olivier Crête
olivier.crete at collabora.com