[libnice] Optional GUPNP

Labeeb Ibrahim labeeb at hamon.in
Mon Feb 20 15:27:21 UTC 2017

I could recognize that it wasn't libnice but the gupnp that was leaking the
memory from the patten of the leaks at that specific address. And I got it
confirmed by compiling libnice disabling gupnp. My concern, however, is
what action does leak the memory in gupnp. My gupnp version is 0.2.4 if I
remember it right.