[libnice] reliable agent performance under windows 7

Joonil Shin octalflow at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 08:49:09 UTC 2017

Hello.
Under windows7 64bit, 32bit app, libnice version 0.1.13, visual studio 2015

I'm testing reliable agent.(based sdp-example.c)

this is my recv callback.

static void cb_nice_recv(
NiceAgent *agent,
guint stream_id,
guint component_id,
guint len,
gchar *buf,
gpointer user_data)
{
static int total = 0;
total += len;
printf("received cb = %10d\r", total); // very slow If you comment this line
}

under localhost,
After a connection is established, I send 100MB data to the peer.
This works fine and It takes about 4 sec.
But if I remove the printf, it takes about 30 sec to receive.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciate.

Thank you.