[libnice] libnice not negotiating well with itself

Olivier Crête olivier.crete at collabora.com
Mon May 18 17:37:13 UTC 2020

Hi,
There shouldn't be a problem updating it from under the application,
we're careful not to break ABI. That said, instead of replacing just
the file, it's probably a best idea to just steal the whole .deb from
the latest Ubuntu and re-build that against the older one if you want
to upgrade it.
Ubuntu 20.04 is going to have 0.1.16
https://packages.ubuntu.com/focal/libnice10 id="-x-evo-selection-start-marker">
Olivier