[Nouveau] [nouveau] nv50 report

provider.spb at mail.ru provider.spb at mail.ru
Fri Aug 7 14:26:39 PDT 2009

Hello all!
Hello, Ben!
After the latest update in ubuntu karmic, i have working nouveau setup -
still not working KMS without uscript_lvds=1 added to kernel command
line, but with uscript_lvds=1 KMS works very well. EXAPixmaps working
very good, expect some lockups about 15-20 seconds with "nouveau
0000:01:00.0: Unhandled PFIFO_INTR - 0x00000010" in syslog. And now i
have 2D image corruption only with EXAPixmaps disabled.
Here is my dmesg and my xorg.0.log.
I can provide any additional info, if you need.
Sorry for my english, it's my foreign language.
Thank you all for your work!

Dmitriy Vasin,
Gigzbyte Security Group