[Nouveau] nv50/gallium: some new shader stuff

Christoph Bumiller e0425955 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Sep 12 14:06:12 PDT 2009

Here's the new and better version of the shader patches I
sent some time ago, including some (hopefully) improvements.

I'm probably going to push them next week after pondering
them for a while longer, if there are no complaints.
I considered just committing them right away, but well, I'm sending
them here just in case ...

There's one quite large patch I considered splitting up more, but that
wouldn't work well since it does a lot of restructuring, I added a lot
of log text instead ...

Christoph