[Nouveau] Latest Git still freezes AGP [GeForce 7600 GS]

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:41:55 PST 2011

Just a ping here concerning the "nVidia Corporation G73 [GeForce 7600 GS]" and
AGP issues.

I still have to use agpmode=0 (aka kernel parameter nouveau.agpmode=0) to
avoid kernel (framebuffer) freezes when loading drm/nouveau drivers.

My next task will be to get KDB working to hopefully get a backtrace.  Or is it
futile at this point?  Using KGDB, I think stalls the serial bus and, the info
I earlier collected showed nothing relevant to this or to any indication of a
kernel panic.

--
Roger
http://rogerx.freeshell.org/