[Nouveau] Hardware wish list?

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Wed May 20 15:08:32 PDT 2015

There is no such list. There was a page a long while ago on the wiki
which had people's descriptions of how nouveau worked on their hw. It
was in a constant state of extreme out-of-dateness. I wanted to create
a "trusted tester" list somewhere, but... ran out of steam. That was
like 1.5y ago. (I was thinking a wiki page. But it could be a mailing
list.)