[Nouveau] XDC2016

karol herbst karolherbst at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 19:35:51 UTC 2016

Hi everybody,

I saw that some more appeared on the list of Attendees, so it might be
a good time to ask how we want to organize the stay and if we plan to
book at the same place like we did on fosdem (well more or less).

Also how does everybody plans to stay? I was thinking about Tuesday to
Sunday, but if everybody comes at Monday already, I might change my
plans ;)

PS: if discussing that in public isn't the best idea, we can switch to
off-list mails later, but I wanted to catch everybody here ;)