[Nouveau] XDC2016

Pierre Moreau pierre.morrow at free.fr
Mon Aug 15 08:53:25 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

Same place as FOSDEM? XDC is in Helsinki and FOSDEM was in Brussels… (IIRC,
FOSDEM is always located in Brussels.) I would prefer picking an hotel in
Helsinki rather than traveling every day between Helsinki and Brussels. :-p Or
was that what you meant by "more or less"? :-D

I’ve taken days off starting from Tuesday, so I could even arrive on Monday
evening if there are other persons coming that early. :-) And I am planning to
stay until Sunday (could be Sunday evening, I haven’t booked the hotel nor the
transport yet); apart from a short trip back to Sweden between Friday and
Saturday.

Cheers,
Pierre