[Nouveau] help with signal from monitor

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jan 26 13:40:21 PST 2016

What you're asking for isn't particularly clear... when DPMS is
enabled, instead of suspending the monitor says "no signal" as if it
had been unplugged? Or is something else going on? Then you talk about
passing signals "up the chain" and "filtering"? What signals? What
chain?

Can you rephrase your question?

  -ilia