[Nouveau] New official version to get fixes/improvements into distribution packages

Thomas Duellmann thfrdue at gmx.de
Tue Sep 13 10:35:00 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

I would like to ask whether there will be new official version of
nouveau because I currently have to build my own nouveau package to have
a working multi-screen environment. This is due to some fixes that were
applied after the 1.0.12 release.

As I guess that I am not the only one that uses a distribution that
relies on the (most recent) official releases rather than more or less
randomly selected git commits for creating packages.
I just wanted to raise this question and would appreciate it, if I could
get back to official package releases rather than custom-built ones.

Thank you for your attention.

Best regards
Thomas