[Nouveau] New official version to get fixes/improvements into distribution packages

Ilia Mirkin imirkin at alum.mit.edu
Mon Sep 19 17:52:51 UTC 2016

In addition to that bugfix, as Xorg 1.19 is being released we also
need to release something with the new ABI support. I will be
attempting to push a release in the next day or two unless someone
beats me to it (or objects). I've never done a release before, so
someone else beating me to it is definitely the preferred option.

Cheers,

  -ilia