[Nouveau] Question on interoperability with Nouveau

Fernando Sahmkow fsahmkow27 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:42:09 UTC 2019

Hi guys again. A homebrew developer (homebrew is custom software made for
the switch using openGL under nouveau) reported to me that 'glGenerateMipmap'
wasn't working on yuzu (Nintendo Switch emulator). I looked into it and I
noticed all the triangle data used by nouveau to render the mipmaps was all
zeroed out, meaning that probably we don't implement the mechanism you guys
use to upload that data.

How can I track this in your code and know what you guys use to upload the
triangles data into gpu memory ?