[Openchrome-devel] [Fwd: Detail co-working model discussion]

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Wed Dec 10 06:11:39 PST 2008

Hi all,

Bruce used a slightly wrong address for the mailing list, sending again.
I'll answer asap, but feel free to beat me to it. I've already asked Tim
to introduce himself thru the mailing list, he should do it soonish.

Cheers,
Xavier