[Openchrome-devel] merge pciaccess to trunk

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue Mar 11 01:41:12 PDT 2008

Gabriel Mansi wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 01:17 +0100, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've put together a patch that merges the pciaccess branch changes to
>> trunk. Compiled and tested on a non-pciaccess KM400.
>> Gabriel, it would be nice if you can test it on your pciaccess machine.
>>
> It is working properly.

Thanks Gabriel.

There might be something wrong with it still, I've found dri to be slow
on the KM400, just after sending the mail. It was late so I didn't
investigate yet.

Also, it probably needs the attached patch too, I needed it for Fedora 9
and I think it's harmless for everyone. In short :
sed -i -e 's/xf86memcpy(/memcpy(/e' src/via_memcpy.c

Regards,
Xavier