[Openchrome-devel] merge pciaccess to trunk

Benno Schulenberg bensberg
Tue Mar 11 03:19:25 PDT 2008

Xavier Bachelot wrote:
> I've put together a patch that merges the pciaccess branch
> changes to trunk. Compiled and tested on a non-pciaccess KM400.

For some conditionals you use  #ifdef XSERVER_LIBPCIACCESS, but for
most of them  #if XSERVER_LIBPCIACCESS.  I think all conditionals
should be of the first form.  The one #if !XSERVER_LIBPCIACCESS
should then be #ifndef XSERVER_LIBPCIACCESS.

In via_driver.h and in via_driver.c (around line 2100) there are
blocks of #if/#endif that are indented.  For consistency these #ifs
should be placed at the start of the line and not be treated as a
level of indentation.

The line that says "Borked 1" can go; the "ChipRev override" message
already shows which path is being taken.

The "Borked 2" message should be removed too, and replaced with a
more informative one two lines earlier, something like "Using
libpciaccess".

Regards,

Benno