[Openchrome-devel] release 0.2.902 this week-end ?

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Wed Mar 12 02:21:48 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'd like to have a release soon (this week-end). There are a good number
of clean up and bug fixes in trunk (and soon libpciaccess support).The 2
only issues that I see are the svnrelease.h file creation issue I posted
in another mail
http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-devel/2008-March/000028.html
and the AGPDMA issue.

The AGPDMA issue consists of either screen repaint trouble or machine
crash on K8M800 and VM800. It seems to be related to kernel and not to
openchrome. According to reports, 2.6.20 is fine, 2.6.23 is not.

http://wiki.openchrome.org/pipermail/openchrome-users/2008-February/004189.html
http://www.openchrome.org/trac/ticket/145

Given this, I'd want to revert corresponding part of changeset 527 :
http://openchrome.org/trac/changeset/527

Comments ?

Regards,
Xavier