[Openchrome-devel] release 0.2.902 this week-end ?

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Thu Mar 13 13:46:29 PDT 2008

Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> Xavier Bachelot wrote:
>> Benno Schulenberg wrote:
>>> http://www.openchrome.org/trac/ticket/145 ,
>> Another commenter said it was ok for him with 2.6.20, but not ok
>> anymore with 2.6.23.
>
> An anonymous commenter -- we can't ask him to prove it or give more
> information.  He might not know what he's doing, or he might even
> be pissing us off on purpose.

Following ticket seems to support the theory that kernel is the variable
http://www.openchrome.org/trac/ticket/164

So :
2.6.18 : ok
2.6.19 : ? (I'd say ok, but no specific bug report)
2.6.20 : ok
2.6.21 : ?
2.6.22 : bug
2.6.23 : bug
2.6.24 : bug

I have asked the reporter to test 2.6.21.