[Openchrome-devel] Vs: Can we switch openChrome code to git repository?

Epia Owner epia15k
Thu Aug 20 23:52:56 PDT 2009

Hi,

Quite quiet on the list... maybe people are on vacation.

Git, yes please!

For those not familiar with git, here is a Google Tech talk video
about Git:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dhZ9BXQgc4