[Openchrome-devel] Hosting VIA's GFX driver project in openchrome

BruceChang@via.com.tw BruceChang
Tue Dec 22 18:23:25 PST 2009

Hello Vlad:
> Submitting changes to Freedesktop.org might give you more visibility and external contributions.
    Thank you very much for your information. Yes I agree freedesktop is a good place to host VIA's driver too. It's one of our choice. But considering the relationship between openchrome and VIA, Openchrome is a better place for "VIA" GFX platform. Moreover, (1) we can get more comment for the raw source from our best friends (2) I still can't find the 3D support in openchrome yet. Hope this project can enrich the feature too.
Regards
Bruce C. Chang(???)
VIA Technologies, Inc.
Address: 1F, 531, Chung-Cheng Road, Hsin-Tien, 231 Taipei
Tel: +886-2-22185452 Ext 7323
Mobile: +886-968343824
Fax: +886-2-22186282
Skype: Bruce.C.Chang