[Openchrome-devel] New "openchrome" DRM driver segfault

Erik-Jan ej.lfs
Tue Jan 27 14:34:29 PST 2009

Thomas Hellstr?m wrote:
> Hi!

> I think when you exit X you might get a segfault. I see that with
> Xserver-1.6-branch, and that's probably why it doesn't restore the
> console. I'll take a look at that, and push the CLE266 init fix when I
> get some time over.
>
> BTW does VT switching work? Can you suspend / resume to disk (RAM should
> not work yet) ? What about 3D?
>
> Thanks,
> /Thomas

Switching to a VT gives the same result as exiting X: screen goes black
and X segfaults.
Suspend to disk does work I guess, but resuming doesn't. Here again X
segfaults.
3D: glxgears runs fine (although 20% slower than with the old
unichrome); compiz still gives 'GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap is missing'.

Bye
Erik-Jan