[Openchrome-devel] Integrated TMDS support

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Tue Mar 3 06:01:30 PST 2009

timc wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I attached my patch file in the attachment. If you have any comment,
> please let me know. Thank you.

Thanks a lot Tim.
A quick glance at the patch showed that there are a few trailing patches
in your code and also that you are introducing some more trailing spaces
to code you are not otherwise modifying. Agreed, this is purely
cosmetic, but needs to be fixed anyway. I'm not qualified enough to
comment on the code itself, but it doesn't look too much invasive, which
is good.

Regards,
Xavier