[Openchrome-devel] Integrated TMDS support

timc timc
Tue Mar 3 18:44:26 PST 2009

Hi, Xavier,
	Thanks for your comment. I had removed some redundant spaces. The
attachment is which I fixed. If I misunderstand your meaning, please let me
know.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Bachelot [mailto:xavier at bachelot.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 10:02 PM
To: timc
Cc: openchrome-devel at openchrome.org
Subject: Re: [Openchrome-devel] Integrated TMDS support

timc wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I attached my patch file in the attachment. If you have any comment,
> please let me know. Thank you.

Thanks a lot Tim.
A quick glance at the patch showed that there are a few trailing patches
in your code and also that you are introducing some more trailing spaces
to code you are not otherwise modifying. Agreed, this is purely
cosmetic, but needs to be fixed anyway. I'm not qualified enough to
comment on the code itself, but it doesn't look too much invasive, which
is good.

Regards,
Xavier