[Openchrome-devel] openchrome-ttm, XVMC, HDMI, TV-OUT

Stephan Raue stephan.raue
Tue Mar 24 17:15:03 PDT 2009

Hello,

I finally had the time for to test the openchrome-ttm driver for my HTPC
embedded project (www.openelec.tv). I'm thrilled! My Jetway board
J7F5M1G5-VHE-LF works wonderfully with this and xorg-server-1.6.0,
uclibc and without xorg.conf. Now i need XVMC Support is it possibility
that already use with openchrome-ttm or do I need install the standard
openchrome driver (has it 3D support for the CX700 chipset?) I would
also like to use the HDMI port, which is probably off by default. Do I
need a xorg.conf or can I set up somewhere the HDMI port is used
automatically when a TV is connected. I also do the same for the TV-Out.

many thanks

Stephan