[Openchrome-devel] VIA Chrome9 driver for non-x11 device

Suresh Kannan Ayyakkannu, Chennai sureshkannana
Thu May 14 05:24:26 PDT 2009

Hi,

     Our embedded device has VIA Nano Processor and VIA Chrome9 HC IGP.
We found that the openchrome.org has linux driver for VIA Chrome9 HC IGP
and this driver is implemented based on the XFree86 Server design. We
are not going to install X11 in our device. In this case, Can I use this
open source driver?. Please provide your suggestion.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh Kannan A

DISCLAIMER: