[Openchrome-devel] Need for a new release before xorg 7.5

Rafał Miłecki zajec5
Sun Oct 4 02:46:53 PDT 2009

W dniu 4 pa?dziernika 2009 11:38 u?ytkownik Xavier Bachelot
<xavier at bachelot.org> napisa?:
> I'm afraid we don't have 2 weeks. xorg 7.5 is planned for next
> friday/saturday, so if we want to be in the official katamari, we have
> to meet this deadline. I knew xorg 7.5 was nearing since some time
> already, I should really have posted this mail much earlier.

What about our own deadline: next Wednesday? I would like to give my
card some last tests to make 100% sure it works fine. Also I still
think about some patch for legacy modesetting.

--
Rafa?