[Openchrome-devel] Project Status Dec 9 2011

James Simmons jsimmons
Fri Dec 9 10:15:01 PST 2011

Hello

	Been busy coding the last few weeks. Lots of work on the KMS
branch moving over to the buffer manager. The buffer manager will allow
the use of both the GEM api for the drm-openchrome DRM kernel branch and
the older apis. Whats left is to move the AGP/PCIe memory allocation in
our xorg driver to this buffer manager. Also several places left for the
frame buffer to be cleaned up with the buffer manager. You can see that by
a grep FBBase in the source tree. Also discovered the problem with the
display resizing. Need to trace down why that locks up my box. Another
than that the X org driver is moving along and is pretty usable.