[Openchrome-devel] VX900(Chrome9 HD) horizontal/blanking address bit

James Simmons jsimmons
Wed Dec 21 11:26:06 PST 2011

> There are register upgrade in VX900 for high resolution display over
> 2048. I show them as below:

Thank you for your help Patrick, we can use it. Do you have a monitor that
supports 4K2K to test patches with ? If you do have a monitor at that size
does it have a VGA port ? I will post a patch soon for our kernel tree.

> CRTC 1:
> horizontal address bit 8 at CR_45[1].
> horizontal blanking start bit 8 at CR_45[2].
>
> CRTC 2:
> horizontal address bit 11 at CR_55[7].
> horizontal blanking start bit 11 at CR_6B[0] .
> horizontal sync start bit 11 at CR_5D[7].

P.S

    Anyone on this list with a monitor with a very high resolution.