[Openchrome-devel] Please test KMS branch

Daniel Drake dsd
Tue Jan 11 12:08:33 PST 2011

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 15:51 +0000, James Simmons wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 	I just finished the KMS/UMS reordering. Please test my branch to
> make sure their are no regressions. Currently no really KMS code has been
> added just yet. Minus any regressions this wraps up phase one.
>
> 		http://svn.openchrome.org/svn/branches/kms_branch

Hi James,

This sounds like excellent work. Thanks for taking on the project!

For the VX855-based OLPC XO-1.5, if I understand it correctly, we
currently cannot use DRM because there is no Chrome9 support in the
kernel. I guess that means that your work on this front is inaccessible
to us.

Is chrome9 DRM support within your current or future plans?

cheers,
Daniel