[Openchrome-devel] Legacy mode switch for CLE266 and KM400

Bartosz gang65
Mon Jan 24 03:39:10 PST 2011

Hi.

Currently the legacy mode switch is available only at CLE266 and KM400.
I would like add support of the new mode switch but unfortunately I don't have such platforms.

What will happen when we enable the legacy mode switch on these chipset?

To enable new mode switch, just add Option "ModeSwitchMethod" "New" to the xorg.conf file.

After enable the new mode switch on following chipsets, the legacyModeSwitch code could be removed.

Thanks in advance
Bartosz