[Openchrome-devel] fix typo in alloc check plus possible improvement

Thomas Schlichter thomas.schlichter
Fri Nov 18 00:09:55 PST 2011

Dear James,

for your latest openchrome changes, I have one fix and one possible
improvement.

1. Changeset 1034 introduced a typo when checking for an unsuccessful
   allocation. This is fixed by the attached patch fix_alloc_check.patch.

2. Changeset 1022 changed viaIsOffscreen so it can be used for EXA
   PixmapIsOffscreen function. But it did not actually use it for this
   purpose. This possible improvement is done by the attached patch
   use_viaExaIsOffscreen.patch.

Maybe you've had good reasons not to do 2. If so, I'm quite interested in this
reason... ;-)

Kind regards,
  Thomas