[Openchrome-devel] Kernel with KMS support might conflict with X.org keyboard driver

Mario Rugiero mrugiero
Mon Oct 3 11:59:55 PDT 2011

I forgot it, but I've got another question/trouble.
When using KMS kernel, xdriinfo tells me there isn't DRI capable drivers
loaded, while using Ubuntu standard kernel it uses DRI.
I need to know if xdriinfo only detects DRI 1 or if it's in fact the DRM
driver failing. I can't check with glxinfo because of a mesa regression
(doesn't link correctly with SELinux, leaving me without mesa in any
combination except if I go back to the standard Ubuntu version, which I will
not do if mesa corrects it in less than one or two months).