[Openchrome-devel] regression in kms_branch r955 and xorg-1.11.0

James Simmons jsimmons
Wed Sep 7 08:44:14 PDT 2011

> I have not bisected it but last I tested (r955) has a regression.
>
> The icons in notification area in xfce gets scrambled as showed on
> those screenshots:
> http://dev.alpinelinux.org/~ncopa/openchrome/
>
> Those are both with xorg-server-1.11.0 and the problem happens with
> r955 build both with normal kernel and the drm-openchrome kernel.
>
> Other than that and the normal "slowness" it seems ok.

Do you get EXA unalignment errors? Is this regression still present with
the latest code. BTW you will need to use the soft cursor since it appears
to be broken for the VX900. Thanks for being brave enough to test it.