[Openchrome-devel] Kernel with KMS support might conflict with X.org keyboard driver

Mario Rugiero mrugiero
Mon Sep 19 05:48:58 PDT 2011

Hi, I think I might have found a bug with the KMS branch.
I'm currently testing with these two configs:
- Latest x.org-edgers kernel + KMS branch X.org driver
- Latest git revision from James Simmons's tree for the kernel, and latest
KMS revision X.org driver

With the latter configuration, I get roughly 1/3 of the times I boot the
computer, no keyboard when X.org is running (I can use the keyboard in text
mode).

I need you to tell me which logs are useful for you and how to get them.
I hope this can be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
Mario Rugiero