[Openchrome-devel] Fix modeline list generation for tv outputs

Harry de Boer harry at ijscoboer.nl
Thu Dec 6 03:38:18 PST 2012

My last patch had a bug that caused the xserver to crash. It took me
some time to find it as it crashed somewhere else in the xserver (and I
don't have too much experience with the X code yet...).

The attached patch should fix that. It's a bit different from the
previous one but I think it's a bit cleaner this way.

Harry