[Openchrome-devel] Fix modeline list generation for tv outputs

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Sun Dec 9 08:57:25 PST 2012

On 12/06/2012 12:38 PM, Harry de Boer wrote:
> My last patch had a bug that caused the xserver to crash. It took me
> some time to find it as it crashed somewhere else in the xserver (and I
> don't have too much experience with the X code yet...).
>
> The attached patch should fix that. It's a bit different from the
> previous one but I think it's a bit cleaner this way.

I'm still hunting my pile of hardware for a long enough Svideo cable to
test your patches. If I can't find it I'll move the Epia EX closer to
the tv so I can test your patches.

Just a note, the possible_crtcs value might be set to 0x03, as the TV
output supposedly can live on either the first or the second crtc, not
only the first one, as in your current patch.

Regards,
Xavier