[Openchrome-devel] openchrome-0.3.0 testing on XO

Xavier Bachelot xavier
Mon Jul 30 13:26:49 PDT 2012

Hi Daniel,

On 07/30/2012 09:43 PM, Daniel Drake wrote:
> X video is not working, tested with: gst-launch videotestsrc ! xvimagesink
> It just produces an all-black window.
> This is the same on openchrome-0.2.906 on the same setup, but this
> definitely was working in the past (on older driver and/or older X
> version).

Weird, it works for me with both gstreamer and xine, although I'm using
a rather old XO build and probably not very uptodate (OLPC release 11
(based on Fedora 14) says /etc/redhat-release). The X server is
1.9.5-2.fc14.i686.

Regards,
Xavier