[Openchrome-devel] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Correcting some comments I made about Xavier Bachelot and OpenChrome patch review process

Mario Rugiero mrugiero at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:10:34 UTC 2016

As pointed out, I disappeared in the void. I was waiting for an answer from
more experienced kernel developers in the linuxdriverproject.org list and
the dri-devel list (the latter never arrived, without even a failed
delivery notice, so I resent it to the maintainer) regarding some doubts on
a proposed roadmap. Nobody answered, and it was too easy for me to
procrastinate "waiting for that answer".
I have finals for the following weeks, so I won't be really active, but I'm
still interested in contributing, although I have serious doubts I'll be
needed. I mostly offered my help because nobody else seemed interested in
working for it at the time.
If you have any tasks for somebody relatively new to graphics drivers
programming, just let me know.

Cheers,
Mario.