[Openchrome-devel] xf86-video-openchrome: configure.ac src/via_sii164.c src/via_sii164.h

JUNG, Christian christian.jung at shsservices.org
Fri Aug 26 07:10:16 UTC 2016

I have to excuse myself for my untidiness relating the copyright
stuff in the code I send to the mailing list some time ago. Luc
should have been named in the file via_vt1632.c.

The code wasn't meant to be included directly to the repository.
It did not work as expected on my system and I asked for some help:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openchrome-devel/2014-December/001378.html

Sorry for the mess. The code was inspired "from kernel source tree
the viafb module and the drm-openchrome stuff and the Xorg unichrome
code too".

I never ever wanted to adore myself with borrowed plumes.

I agree with Luc that it would be better to merge the SiI164 and VT1632
code because they are very similar. AFAIK the SiI164 is a clone of
VIA's VT1632. So I would keep via_vt1632.c and put the SiI164 stuff
into this one. But feel free to make your own decisions.

Christian Jung