[Openchrome-devel] [Bug 94797] K8M800/K8N800 (unsure which): OpenChrome crashes if viafb is not enabled

bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org bugzilla-daemon at freedesktop.org
Wed Sep 21 20:34:30 UTC 2016


--- Comment #8 from Roc Vallès Domènech <vallesroc at gmail.com> ---
Alas, my device is now dead.

I opened it recently for something basic, and it stopped working afterwards; I
have no idea why (did a lot of debugging). I'm paranoid that dumping its bios
with flashrom (which I did before powering off and opening it at all) screwed
the EC up, but I have no idea how to fix that either. Left it without battery
for weeks but it didn't seem to help.

When I have time and the inclination, I will try and really open (not just
HDD/ram/etc trapdoors but whole thing), which is more painful than it should
be, really. When I do, I'll try to locate/remove CMOS battery and such to see
if that gets me anywhere in resurrecting it.

Until them and if it works, I'm not able to test anything.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openchrome-devel/attachments/20160921/b6396c5f/attachment.html>

More information about the Openchrome-devel mailing list