[Openchrome-devel] openchrome 0.6.0 regressions on VX900 laptop

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Tue Mar 14 21:33:30 UTC 2017

Hi Xavier,

Okay, at least some progress.
I was guessing that LVDS1 was still at IGA1, so switching to IGA2 will correct the problem, but I guess there were still some missing pieces.
Based on what you reported, I wrote a patch that should now correctly initialize LVDS1 for VX855 and VX900 chipsets.
It appears that these only have one LVDS channel as opposed to CX700/VX700 and VX800 chipsets which appear to have two LVDS channels, to which one of them can be used as DVI.
I hope the patch works.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
The OpenChrome Project maintainer / developer