[openchrome-devel] drm-openchrome: Branch 'drm-next-5.2' - drivers/gpu/drm

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Mon Mar 25 18:38:12 UTC 2019

Hi Luc,

As a courtesy, I am letting you know that your name went into openchrome_init.c.

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/openchrome/drm-openchrome/commit/?h=drm-next-5.2&id=92f001d7aa67c79d23d146026c76d13089587c0d

If there are any other concerns you have regarding OpenChrome DDX or DRM, let me know.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com