[Openchrome-users] Building from svn sources for Debian/unstable

Norbert Preining preining
Thu Dec 1 13:30:31 PST 2005

Hi all!

Does one of you have successfully build the modules on a debianunstable
system? I have more or less everything installed which should be
necessary (libdrm, x-dev files, etc etc), but nothing is found when
calling xmkmf. I get a Makefile which calls gcc with stupid include
paths.

Any help greatly appreciated.

(Running here on a Via K8M8 graphic card in vesa mode).

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>             Universit? di Siena