[Openchrome-users] K8N800 64-bit

userforum@openchrome.org userforum
Fri Dec 9 00:28:50 PST 2005

Re: K8N800 64-bit

> thomas:
>
> Anyway, I've checked in a possible fix to the hang to openchrome svn.
> Could you try out the latest openchrome svn code and see if it fixes
> your problem, both with and without the option "NoAccel" set in the
> Device section of Xorg.conf?

Done, and .... SUCCESS!!!
Both with and without "NoAccel" option set, it is working now. So, well done!

No I've started trying glxgears, but unfortunately it hangs the laptop: a lot of numbers are dumped on the console, then the picture freezes and there is no response to the keyboard nor the mouse.
With "NoAccel" option set, the last line on the console was as follows:
     ' fire_buffer: DRM_VIA_PCICMD returned -22'

After that I have tried 'via.ko' and 'drm.ko' from X.org instead of the original kernel modules (2.6.14.3). However, it seems from the log that they didn't work.
See attached all 3 log files.

Best regards and thanks for your good work