[Openchrome-users] [NEWBIE] build unichrome and libxvmc

userforum@openchrome.org userforum
Sat Nov 19 16:26:13 PST 2005

[NEWBIE] build unichrome and libxvmc
hello

I'm running mandriva 2006 Official on a acer aspire 1360.

Everything went well building drm, and now I'm trying to build libxvmc and unichrome, I'm getting in some trouble, due mainly to my being a total newbie with linux, xorg and these drivers...

So when I

"cd libxvmc"

and type

"xmkmf /usr/src/xc
"
as root in a console, I get:

"mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -I/usr/src/xc/config/cf -DTOPDIR=/usr/src/xc -DCURDIR=.
Imakefile.c:35: error: Imake.tmpl: Aucun fichier ou r?pertoire de ce type
/usr/X11R6/bin/multiarch-i386-linux/imake: Exit code 1.
  Stop."

I'cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. I googled a lot about this issue, but I get no good results :(

Also, I don't understand the readme, when it says:

"(If building inside an X tree comment out the OUTOFTREE directive in the Imakefile)"

I think I need some help...(:eek:)

thanks for all the work!!

bye