[Openchrome-users] about latest mplayer patch

Sinan Nalkaya erchamion.beren
Fri Nov 25 09:59:13 PST 2005

thank you very much ivor for your instructions, as you guess i missed the
cvs of ffmpeg section, sory :/. i read completely and did the patch
properly, but during the patch i had been noticed something on configure
script,
Checking for FFmpeg libavutil (static) ... no
Checking for FFmpeg libavcodec (static) ... no (libavutil availability does
not fit libavcodec version)
Checking for FFmpeg libavformat (static) ... no
Checking for FFmpeg libavcodec (dynamic) ... no (libavcodec.so is
broken/obsolete)
then i reinstalled my libavcodecs paket (running on debian 3.1) but didnt
work, i compiled and installed the lates ffmpeg from cvs didnt work and then
i copied patched libavcodecs directory from mplayer to ffmpeg source,
compiled and installed but didnt work. compiled mplayer gives error like,
libavcodec library couldn`t found, compiled it with libavcodec options . . .