[Openchrome-users] about latest mplayer patch

Sinan Nalkaya erchamion.beren
Fri Nov 25 14:37:24 PST 2005

thank you very much, mplayer built and run correctly but my 'trying ro
re-lock decodec' problem goes on, i think its driver - related, i`am still
using old unichrome drivers, i`ll replace for openchrome.