[Openchrome-users] K8M800 SUSE RPM or compile

Immanuel Witschi immanuel
Mon Nov 28 00:28:28 PST 2005

Hi Xavier

thanks for your answer! but I need a step to step manual to do it
myself. I installed kernel sources and gcc-compiler, but I don't know
how to build a X.org stack (if needed). I have pretty good commandline
skills but I lack the deeper knowledge to know the way. It would help
the guy with Suse 10.0 too, btw.

any quarter hour left to give me a hand?
Thankfully

Immanuel