[Openchrome-users] Openchrome or Mythtv bug?

Robin Gilks g8ecj
Mon Apr 10 03:11:56 PDT 2006

> On Monday 10 April 2006 10:54, Robin Gilks wrote:
>> I'm a bit in the dark as far as the use of Mesa (what is mesa anyway?)
>> and
>> DVD code is concernd but I'm willing to have a go at debugging if anyone
>> can point me in the right direction.
>>
> Firstly, try using Mesa 6.4.1

How the heck do I do that?

Like I said - I don't know what mesa is - is it a library, an executable,
is it a binary something I plonk in somewhere like an nvidia driver? Is it
a part of the 6.9.0 xorg (in which case what version do I have at the
moment)

(sorry - I'm not usually so thick but I'm on holiday and I think I've left
my brain at work).

--
Robin Gilks